The Business Opportunity & Successful Track Record
I am looking for people that want to change the world...
Amazing patented product that is the biggest thing since Penicillin
Mentorship from multimillionaires in a duplicatable business
ASEA is now a medium-sized company with over half a billion in sales over 10 years and over 300,000 lives changed. We grew nearly 50% in the last year, and we are just getting ready to go mainstream.
“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.” Patanjali
“If you visualize what you want, then your sub-conscience will figure out how to get it for you. If you declare it and you don’t back down, then the world will conspire to give it to you.” – Vesh Thakker
In business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Alan Noble, ASEA Associate
“I realized at young age that there were people with plenty of money, but not a lot of time. My father worked very, very hard as a dentist, and he was successful as a dentist, but he didn’t necessarily have the time to enjoy all of his success. Then, there people that have lots of time, but they have no money. We call them unemployed. True financial freedom is about having plenty of money and plenty of time.”
“Don’t quit. Suffer now, and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
Deni Robinson, ASEA Associate
“Opportunity doesn’t always come at the most convenient time. It is not how convenient it is. It is how you open the door, and even though our life was so busy, we knew we had to jump on this opportunity with ASEA… the creation of wealth that you might accumulate with this kind of company is only in direct proportion to how many people you help. I think with ASEA we can help a lot of people.”
Find the right 6 people, and build a team of thousands to leverage your time
Consumable product that they will buy every month for the rest of their life
- The biggest innovation in health since Pencillin
- It is heavily patented… no one else has it
- Everyone can benefit from it
- You caught it early. We are just getting ready to go mainstream.
- It is nine years old and already proven with over 300,000 customers. We have the content now to prove it.
- Mentorship from people who already have their financial freedom. The best way to be one is to learn from one.
- Invest $40 and time (around your schedule), and scale to 6 or even 7 figures
- Find the right 6 people, and build a team of thousands to leverage your time
- Consumable product that they will consume every month for the rest of their life
- Automated residual income that will continue even if you scale back the time that you invest
- It is possible to retire on it and just mentor people that are eager to learn
- No employees to worry about
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.” – Henry Ford
“Don’t you tell me what you think that I can be
I’m the one at the sail, I’m the master of my sea.”
– Imagine Dragons, Believer
Make a living while making a difference... Are you paid in goosebumps?
Build a business around the greatest product in history with a $40 investment, and it is patented.
“Whatever it takes.
Because I love the adrenaline in my veins.
Because I love how it feels when I break the chains.”
– Imagine Dragons, Whatever it Takes
Dig your well before you are thirsty
“Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible.” - Claude Thomas Bissell
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Robert Siltanen, Apple ad… “Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” – Steve Jobs